Revay and Associates Limited (Revay) is Canada’s consultant of choice in areas of construction dispute resolution, project management support, project controls and risk management. We have been providing these services to the Canadian construction industry for 50 years.
Revay is seeking a bright, enthusiastic and motivated professional experienced in construction management, contracts, claims, planning/scheduling and forensic analysis to join our Calgary team. The candidate will be exposed to all facets of construction projects, with an emphasis on the contractual and commercial aspects of large industrial, civil, commercial and institutional projects. Registration with APEGA or the ability to register would be an asset.
Working under the guidance and supervision of a senior consultant, the candidate will:
- Be directly involved in the analysis and preparation of construction claims and expert reports
- Use specialized techniques such as forensic schedule analysis, labor and productivity analyses and studies, analysis of project documentation and claims quantification
- Prepare and analyze construction schedules within Primavera Project Planner (P6) and MS Project using industry-recognized best practices
- Be actively involved with industry associations
- Continually develop through ongoing training (formal and informal)
- Contribute to requests for proposal and interface directly with clients
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and/or master’s degree in engineering, architecture, quantity surveying; other degrees/diplomas will be considered, and a specialization in construction management is preferred – membership within a recognized association such as APEGA is highly encouraged
- 5 – 10 years of related work experience in the Canadian construction industry, including project management, contracts, project controls, planning/scheduling, claims and forensic analysis
- Strong analytical, writing, interpersonal and communications skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Advanced capabilities in Primavera Project Planner (P6) and MS Project
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
Revay was founded in 1970 and today its staff comprises approximately 50 professionals, primarily engineers, architects, senior technologists and other related professionals.
Dispute resolution assignments represent about 60 percent of Revay’s work. In addition, the firm offers planning, scheduling, project management overview and contract administration services. Our client base covers the entire spectrum of the construction industry including all levels of government, public and private sector owners, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, architectural and engineering firms including EPCM firms, law firms, financial institutions and industry associations.
Submit resume detailing your experience, including a cover letter and detailed CV, via mail or email to:
Revay and Associates Limited
Suite 418, 715 5th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 2X6
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.