Revay and Associates Limited (Revay) is seeking enthusiastic and motivated professionals that have exceptional rigour and integrity to join its dispute resolution team in Montreal. The hired candidate(s) will be exposed to all facets of construction projects, with emphasis on the contractual and commercial aspects of large institutional, industrial, commercial and civil projects.
Under the guidance and supervision of a senior consultant, the candidate will be directly involved in the analysis and preparation of construction schedules, construction claims and expert reports. This requires the use of specialized techniques such as forensic schedule analysis, labor and productivity analyses and studies, analysis of change orders and requests for payment as well as damage quantification.
Revay’s maxim is experience plus expertise equals excellence.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A bachelor’s degree and/or master’s degree in engineering, architecture or quantity surveying; a specialization in construction management is a plus
- Membership within a professional order or association (P.Eng, PE, QS or equivalent) or the ability to qualify as a member
- 5 to 10 years of related work experience in the construction industry
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook), Primavera Project Planner (P6), MS Project
Revay was founded in 1970 and today its staff comprises approximately 50 professionals, primarily engineers, architects, senior technologists and other related professionals.
Dispute resolution assignments represent about 60 percent of Revay’s work. In addition, the firm offers planning, scheduling, project management overview and contract administration services. Revay’s assignments are divided equally between those originating from the plaintiffs and defendants. Our client base covers the entire spectrum of the construction industry including all levels of government, public and private sector owners, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, architectural and engineering firms including EPCM firms, law firms, financial institutions and industry associations.
Submit resume detailing your experience, including a detailed CV and cover letter via mail or email to:
Eric Davies, P. Eng.
Revay and Associates Limited
4333, St. Catherine Street West, suite 500
Montreal, Québec H3Z 1P9
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.