Revay and Associates Limited (Revay) is seeking bright, enthusiastic and motivated mechanical and electrical professionals to join its growing project controls and construction claims team in Toronto. The candidate(s) will be exposed to all facets of construction projects, with emphasis on mechanical and electrical contractual and commercial aspects of large institutional, industrial, commercial and civil projects.
A self-starter working under the guidance and supervision of a senior consultant, the candidate will be directly involved in the analysis and preparation of construction schedules, construction claims and expert reports. This requires the use of specialized techniques such as forensic schedule analysis, labor and productivity analyses and studies, analysis of change orders and requests for payment as well as the quantification of claims.
Revay’s maxim is experience plus expertise equals excellence. We value integrity, rigour and common sense.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or a technologist/technician diploma
- 5 to 10 years of M&E design or management related work experience in the construction industry
- Membership within a professional order or association (P.Eng, PE or equivalent) or the ability to qualify as a member
- 5 to 10 years of related work experience in the construction industry
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Revay was founded in 1970 and today its staff comprises approximately 50 professionals, primarily engineers, architects, senior technologists and other related professionals.
Dispute resolution assignments represent about 60 percent of Revay’s work. In addition, the firm offers planning, scheduling, project management overview and contract administration services. Revay’s assignments are divided equally between those originating from the plaintiffs and defendants. Our client base covers the entire spectrum of the construction industry including all levels of government, public and private sector owners, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, architectural and engineering firms including EPCM firms, law firms, financial institutions and industry associations.
Submit resume detailing your experience, including a detailed CV and covering letter via mail or email to:
Revay and Associates Limited
2255 Sheppard Ave. East, Suite 402
Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4Y1
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.