Revay and Associates Limited (Revay) is Canada’s consultant of choice in construction dispute resolution, project management, project controls and risk management services. Our maxim is “experience plus expertise equals excellence”. We value integrity, rigour and common sense.
Revay is seeking a bright and motivated senior consultant with experience in the Canadian construction industry to join our growing team in Calgary. The senior-level candidate should be energetic, have a professional demeanor and be a mentor and team player.
The preferred candidate will have experience in the preparation, analysis and resolution of construction claims, as well as in project management, project controls and risk management best practices. The ability to manage detailed research and to write effective technical reports and proposals is essential for this role. Registration as a professional engineer with APEGA or the ability to register would be an asset.
- Prepare and analyze construction schedules within Primavera Project Planner (P6) and MS Project using industry-recognized best practices
- Be directly involved in the preparation of construction claims and expert reports
- Use specialized techniques such as forensic schedule analysis, labor and productivity analyses and studies, analysis of project documentation and claims quantification
- Be actively involved with industry associations
- Continually develop through ongoing training (formal and informal)
- Support the development of other staff in the areas of scheduling and delay analysis
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in engineering; other degrees/diplomas will be considered, and a specialization in construction planning/scheduling is preferred
- Membership within a recognized association such as APEGA is highly encouraged
- 5 to 10 years of related work experience in the construction industry, specifically with respect to project planning/scheduling, delay analysis and claims
- Well-versed in industry best practices for scheduling and analysis, including forensic schedule analysis, time impact analysis, labor and productivity analysis, etc.
- Knowledge with respect to project management, project controls and contracts
- Strong analytical, writing, interpersonal and communications skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Advanced capabilities in Primavera Project Planner (P6) and MS Project
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Revay was founded in 1970 and today its staff comprises approximately 50 professionals, primarily engineers, architects, senior technologists and other related professionals.
Dispute resolution assignments represent about 60 percent of Revay’s work. In addition, the firm offers planning, scheduling, project management overview and contract administration services. Revay’s assignments are divided equally between those originating from the plaintiffs and defendants. Our client base covers the entire spectrum of the construction industry including all levels of government, public and private sector owners, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, architectural and engineering firms including EPCM firms, law firms, financial institutions and industry associations.
Submit resume detailing your experience, including a detailed CV and cover letter via mail or email to:
Revay and Associates Limited
Suite 418, 715 5th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 2X6
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.