Junior Engineer Consultant
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Revay and Associates Limited (Revay) is looking for bright and motivated professionals to become part of its scheduling and dispute resolution team in Ottawa. The candidate(s) will be exposed to all facets of construction projects, with emphasis on the contractual and commercial aspects of large institutional, industrial, commercial and civil projects.
Under the guidance and supervision of a senior consultant, the candidate will be directly involved with the analysis and preparation of construction schedules, claims and expert reports using specialized techniques, such as forensic schedule analysis, labor and productivity studies, analysis of change orders and requests for payment as well as quantification of claims.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Engineering or Architecture, preferably with a specialization in Construction Management
- 3 to 10 years of related work experience in the construction industry
- Membership with a professional association is highly encouraged
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access and Outlook), Primavera Project Planner, MS Project
- Eligible to obtain Level 2 Secret security clearance
Revay was founded in 1970 and today its staff comprises approximately 60 professionals, primarily engineers, architects, senior technologists and other related professionals.
Dispute resolution assignments represent about 60 percent of Revay’s work. In addition, the firm offers planning, scheduling, project management overview and contract administration services.
Revay’s assignments are divided equally between those originating from the plaintiffs and defendants. Our client base covers the entire spectrum of the construction industry including all levels of government, public and private sector owners, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, architectural and engineering firms including EPCM firms, law firms, financial institutions and industry associations.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, including a detailed CV and cover letters, via mail or email to:
Revay and Associates Limited
2039 Robertson Road, Suite 230
Nepean, Ontario K2H 8R2
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.