Revay and Associates Limited (Revay) is looking for bright and motivated young professionals to become part of its dispute resolution team in Montreal. The candidate(s) will be exposed to all facets of construction projects, with emphasis on the contractual and commercial aspects of large institutional, industrial, commercial and civil projects.
Under the guidance and supervision of a consultant (professional engineer), the candidate will be directly involved with the analysis and preparation of construction claims and expert reports using specialized techniques, such as forensic schedule analysis, labor and productivity studies, analysis of change orders and requests for payment as well as quantification of claims.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Engineering or Architecture, preferably with a specialization in Construction Management
- 0 to 5 years of related work experience in the construction industry
- Membership with a professional association is highly encouraged
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook), Primavera Project Planner, MS Project
Revay was founded in 1970 and today its staff comprises approximately 60 professionals, primarily engineers, architects, senior technologists and other related professionals.
Dispute resolution assignments represent about 60 percent of Revay’s work. In addition, the firm offers planning, scheduling, project management overview and contract administration services.
Revay’s assignments are divided equally between those originating from the plaintiffs and defendants. Our client base covers the entire spectrum of the construction industry including all levels of government, public and private sector owners, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, architectural and engineering firms including EPCM firms, law firms, financial institutions and industry associations.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com