Revay and Associates Limited is Canada’s consultant of choice in construction dispute resolution, project management and controls, and risk management services. In response to rapid growth in various sectors, our Toronto office is seeking a dynamic Senior Consultant with experience in the construction industry.
- Analysis of documents/preparation of construction claims
- Preparation of reports including claims and expert reports that could be used in mediation, arbitration or litigation
- Management of client mandates including deliverables, schedule and budget
- Establish and maintain business relationships with clients
- Develop new clients and business opportunities with government agencies, private owners, contractors, designers, and law firms. Experience and contacts in the construction industry considered important.
- Contribute to marketing efforts, RFPs, etc.
- Add value to the company by actively assisting management with preparing promotional materials, publishing articles, providing quality (peer) reviews.
- Active involvement (through Board membership, regular meeting attendance) with industry associations
- Work effectively on teams as leader or support, as required
- Develop junior staff through mentoring
- Continually develop own skills through ongoing training (formal and informal) and being mentored, including soft skills such as presentations
- P. Eng. and/or M. Eng. or Arch., or QS
- Membership within a professional order or association
- 10-15 years of experience in the construction industry
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Superior presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity and knowledge in scheduling, project controls, risk management, contracts, delay and productivity analyses
- Familiarity with Primavera and Microsoft Project
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Construction claims exposure
Revay was founded in 1970 and today its staff comprises approximately 60 professionals, primarily engineers, architects, senior technologists and other related professionals.
Dispute resolution assignments represent about 60 percent of Revay’s work. In addition, the firm offers planning, scheduling, project management overview and contract administration services.
Revay’s assignments are divided equally between those originating from the plaintiffs and defendants. Our client base covers the entire spectrum of the construction industry including all levels of government, public and private sector owners, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, architectural and engineering firms including EPCM firms, law firms, financial institutions and industry associations.
Submit resume detailing your experience, including a detailed CV and cover letter via mail or email to:
Revay and Associates Limited
2255 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 402
Toronto, Ontario M2J 4Y1
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.