Revay and Associates Limited is Canada’s consultant of choice in construction dispute resolution, project management and controls, and risk management services. In response to rapid growth in various sectors, our Toronto office is seeking a Senior Consultant with experience in the construction industry.
- Analysis of documents/preparation of construction claims
- Preparation of reports including claims and expert reports that could be used in mediation, arbitration or litigation
- Management of client mandates including deliverables, schedule and budget
- Establish and maintain business relationships with clients
- Develop new clients and business opportunities with government agencies, private owners, contractors, designers, and law firms. Experience and contacts in the construction industry considered important.
- Contribute to marketing efforts, RFPs, etc.
- Add value to the company by actively assisting management with preparing promotional materials, publishing articles, providing quality (peer) reviews.
- Active involvement (through Board membership, regular meeting attendance) with industry associations
- Work effectively on teams as leader or support, as required
- Develop junior staff through mentoring
- Continually develop own skills through ongoing training (formal and informal) and being mentored, including soft skills such as presentations
- P. Eng. and/or M. Eng. or Arch. or (QS) Membership within a professional order or association
- 10-15 years of experience in the construction industry
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Superior presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity and knowledge in scheduling, project controls, risk management, contracts, delay and productivity analyses
- Familiarity with Primavera, Microsoft Project a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Construction claims exposure
Submit resume detailing your experience, including a detailed CV and covering letter explaining why you would be a great fit and where you saw the job post, via mail or email to:
J. Gerard Boyle
Revay and Associates Limited
2255 Sheppard Ave. East, Suite 402
Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4Y1
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.