Date: November 27, 2013
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Delays for a variety of reasons are a significant risk in any construction process. Sometimes the Contractor has no control over delays that impact their timelines. In this session you will get an update on what delay claims the courts are seeing today. You will also learn to mitigate your exposure in the case of delays.
- What types of delay claims are we seeing today?
- Delays due to multiple Prime Contractors:
- How to mitigate delays and delay claims when you do not hold a contractual relationship with other Contractors you are dependent on
- What types of delays are typically seen as a result of Owners? What are the best ways to mitigate this risk?
- Understanding the realities of delay risks that Subcontractors face at the end of the process, and the tools available to protect yourself