Aircraft Services Hanger T-58
MacDonald-Cartier International Airport
Public works and Government Services Canada on behalf of Transport Canada had prepared and issued a contract for a major renovation to the existing Aircraft Services Hanger T-58 at Ottawa’s MacDonald-Cartier International Airport.
After approximately two thirds of the construction work had been completed, Revay and Associates was requested by the bonding company to provide construction management services to complete this $9 million renovation project.
Services provided include:
- Preparation of schedule to complete the project
- Preparation of an estimate of the value of the work completed to date
- Preparation of estimate of cost to complete the project
- Provision of construction management services to complete the project
- Negotiation with the owner on progress estimates, extra work and claims