Pointe-à-Callière is a historical and archeological museum located in Old Montreal.
The museum is built on a site which bears witness to over 1000 years of human activity. It houses remarkable architectural remains, which are displayed in situ, thus respecting their integrity.
Pointe-à-Callière is the only important archeological museum in Canada.
During the course of this project, Revay was mandated to:
- Assist the owner in managing the construction project;
- Provide assistance with scheduling and scope control throughout the duration of the project;
- Assist with cost management;
- Provide monthly reports on progress of the work;
- Analyze the proposals of professionals and contractors;
- Assist with management of the document control system;
- Provide other support services as requested and on demand.