Location: Markham, Ontario
Project Value: $1.75 billion
Duration: 2010 – Ongoing
- Schedule Monitoring and Control
- Change Review
- Risk Schedule Review
VivaNext is the current phase of the Viva Bus Rapid Transit System (BRT) serving York Region. It includes a bus rapid transit network along Highway 7, Yonge St. and Davis Drive with dedicated lanes for Viva vehicles. The BRT also connects to the new Spadina Subway Extension at VMC Station located at Highway 7 and Millway Ave. in Vaughan
Description of Service
Revay has been providing the following services;
- Schedule Monitoring and Control:
- create customized, detailed schedule specification;
- over-sees the development and validation of fully resource loaded baseline schedules conforming to CPM best practices;
- reviews and reports on the schedule updates for contract compliance;
- report on variances in terms of time and earned value metrics;
- adhere to the high quality schedules which are relied upon to serve as an effective project management tool.
- reviews contract changes to ensure responsible pricing is being provided and schedule impacts
- facilitate negotiations that resulted in a successful resolution to major contractor claims;
- review and analyse the contractor claims, and then produced range estimates for the purpose of negotiating a settlement.
- Provide customized validation approach to evaluating the Contractor’s baseline schedule, which is itself a risk-mitigation action;
- subject the schedule and the contractor to rigorous testing and questioning to determine the feasibility of the schedule;
- create probabilistic analysis using Monte Carlo software to highlight risks lurking on near-critical float paths.