Date: May 13, 2014
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: City of Toronto, Metro Hall
Presenters: Ron Fernandez
This 6 hour course, a condensed version of the 30 hour CCA accredited course, is designated to enhance the ability of personnel at all levels in the general contractor and owner’s organization to deal effectively with construction claims.
Through a combination of lecture material and a hands-on workshops, course participants will:
- increase their awareness level of construction claims,
- be able to recognize claimable situations,
- develop familiarity with contractual rights and obligations,
- compile the necessary documentation to support, and/or defend a claim,
- understand the importance of scheduling as it relates to delay claims,
- develop the ability to properly quantify and present, and/or assess a claim.