Revay and Associates Limited (Revay) is Canada’s consultant of choice in construction dispute resolution, project management, project controls and risk management services. Our maxim is “experience plus expertise equals excellence”.
Revay is seeking a bright, enthusiastic and motivated professional that has exceptional rigour and integrity to join our growing team in Toronto. The candidate will be exposed to all facets of construction projects, with emphasis on the contractual and commercial aspects of large industrial, civil, commercial and institutional projects. Registration with Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) or the ability to register would be an asset.
Working under the guidance and supervision of a senior consultant, the candidate will:
- Be directly involved in the analysis and preparation of construction schedules, claims and expert reports
- Use specialized techniques such as forensic schedule analysis, labor and productivity analyses and studies, analysis of project documentation and claims quantification
- Contribute to requests for proposal and interface directly with clients
- Be actively involved with industry associations
- Continually develop through ongoing training (formal and informal)
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and/or master’s degree in engineering, architecture, quantity surveying; other degrees/diplomas will be considered, and a specialization in construction management is preferred
- Membership within a recognized association such as PEO is highly encouraged
- 5 to 10 years of related work experience in the construction industry, including exposure to project management, contracts and project controls
- Knowledge with respect to scheduling, project controls, contracts, delay and productivity analyses
- Strong analytical, writing, interpersonal and communications skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook), Primavera Project Planner (P6), MS Project
Revay was founded in 1970 and today its staff comprises approximately 50 professionals, primarily engineers, architects, senior technologists and other related professionals.
Dispute resolution assignments represent about 60 percent of Revay’s work. In addition, the firm offers planning, scheduling, project management overview and contract administration services. Revay’s assignments are divided equally between those originating from the plaintiffs and defendants. Our client base covers the entire spectrum of the construction industry including all levels of government, public and private sector owners, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, architectural and engineering firms including EPCM firms, law firms, financial institutions and industry associations.
Submit resume detailing your experience, including a detailed CV and cover letter via mail or email to:
Robert Garven – Director, Central Canada
Revay and Associates Limited
7025 Langer Drive, Suite 110
Mississauga, ON L5N 7K9
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.